Friday, May 01, 2009

We're Flattered!


Owen Knits
Originally uploaded by nihonnofx

Hi All,

Apparently, when I was busy getting the shop together, and ignoring this blog for that of the store, people have been coming here and checking us out. I feel ashamed that they've had nothing to read. If you're looking for info on our new shop, Kitschy Stitch, please go to http://kitschystitch.blogspot.com. You're welcome to still read this infrequently updated blog, as well, but there's actual information on the other site, and it's updated at least once a week. I had never changed my blog on ravelry, and hadn't realized that so many people would be interested in getting a peek into what we're up to! I just logged into flickr to upload pics of my new FO's and noticed that there were almost 200 views on our pics (the last time I looked it was at about 6) so we're honored that everyone is taking an interest! Now that I know people are actually reading this, we'll be updating more often. Still, the other site is taking precedence, but I'll do my best!

Allison

No comments: