Friday, May 30, 2008

Wash Up


It washes of course
Originally uploaded by nihonnofx

So I'm visiting my mom's house and I found this little guy in the bathroom. I had forgotten all about him and his friends. I knitted these for my parents when they moved to the beach. I used a pattern from "America Knits" which was for a purse, but knitting only one side resulted in these cute little scrubbies. I used Classic Elite Flash on size 7 needles. Although you can't tell in this photo, the yarn is mottled which lends to an even more authentic starfish look. I know they're sort of small for washcloth, but they're just darling and they scrub well. If anyone else is super ocean obsessed like me, I strongly suggest you make a starfish for yourself. It's a super easy, quick, and charming knit.

No comments: